visit the web site

Wednesday, February 27

Lovely Kenan

Another "congratulations" letter today from one of my favorites. 100 American Craftsmen at the Kenan Center in Lockport. Love this show.

That helped assuage some of the frustration I'm feeling with my app for the Roycroft show. They want the images on the CD to be 4X6 AND 150ppi and I can't do 4X6 on some of my newer images. I'm guessing they put everything on a powerpoint and they want the images to have some commonality, but I've been banging my head on the desk for days. I really want to use pictures of some of my newer book designs, but they won't fit the criteria and I can't retake the picture because the books have been sold.

This is what happens to procrastinators.

I'm really going to have to deal with this tomorrow. The deadline is Friday.

No comments: