visit the web site

Saturday, September 1

images of August

I write about these shows and seldom post pictures of them. Not sure why. One of the perks of this business is that you sometimes get to spend a weekend in a place a lot nicer than your usual haunts. That is the case with the Chautauqua Institution and Sonnenberg Gardens. The exception to the rule is Elmwood Avenue which, as it happens, is my usual haunt because I live in the neighborhood. Sometimes, during that show, I do things like return library books and when we run into the co-op to get a cold drink, the cashier says "member 53, right?" There is something special about that.

The pictures are a combination of show and setting. To share with you what my "office" looks like these days. And to think I traded a gray cubicle and dusty windowsills for this. What was I thinking? :)

You also get to see how my booth is evolving as I wander deeper into the scary world of framed art.

CHAUTAUQUA CRAFTS ALLIANCE










ARTS IN THE GARDENS, SONNENBERG GARDENS, CANANDAIGUA, NY







ELMWOOD AVENUE FESTIVAL OF THE ARTS, BUFFALO, NY








1 comment:

Joanne Noragon said...

These are just like being there! Really great pictures. Thanks.